The Plant Store is now open
- REVISED DATE: The online store will reopen for orders on Friday, June 16th for pickups on June 27th and 29th and July 4th.
- NEW DATE: The store will open on Monday, July 24th for pickups on Tuesday, August 1st
- The fall sale will start on Wednesday, August 30th, for pickups in September after Labour Day
- Please see the Using the Plant Library for some tips on how to make the most of the information here to select species for creating a healthy native plant community suited to the conditions of your site.
- Please see the Plant Nursery page for information on the sizing of these seedlings and the details of the sale
- Species that were not seeded, didn’t germinate or that are sold out for this spring are marked with an asterisk *
- Species without an asterisk are ones that I expect
to offer in the second and/or third rounds of the spring sale, starting on May
26th and June 9th respectively. You can find more details about their availability in the individual species profiles.
The Tending Tuesday pickup option for the evening of June 6th
at the Just Food Farm is at this event
Species that were not sown / aren't being sown for 2023 are marked with an *
Species that are native to this continent, but not historically native to Ontario are marked with a ~
While it rarely comes up, I do reserve the right to limit plant quantities, mostly to help ensure that as many native plant gardens as possible become a reality